07 November 2012

Rainy Days

I haven't been writing much these past few days.  I have a really bad headache due to a car accident that happened in August 2012.  That is one of the reasons I wanted to update and continue posting on this blog to help improve my memory and concentration. 
I suffered a mild traumatic brain injury along with neck and back strain.  I hope by focusing on this blog that I will be able to overcome the deficits that I deal with every day.  My short-term memory as well as my long-term memory have been affected. 
This blog is definitely a work-in-progress and I am learning how to blog and do the genealogy research each day.
I have added several links to useful websites.  Most of which are free resources.  It would be easy to spend a small fortune on what may or may not be leads.
I am trying to improve my blog by adding useful content as well as making it attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment