27 November 2012

I am typing this blog post on my new Samsung Chromebook.  I have received an early Christmas present from my husband.  I plan on storing all of my genealogy information here because it is much smaller and more portable than my laptop.  We bought the Samsung Chromebook from Amazon.com because we paid for Amazon Prime and we receive free shipping on most items.  Not to mention the wonderful movie selection that is included in the Prime membership.  The only downside is that it is very difficult to browse their movies.
However, they are making improvements.
I am still exhausted from the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Too much good food.  Holidays are difficult for people with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.  brainline.org  Brainline.org is an excellent resource for survivors of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and their families.  Or anyone who is interested in learning more about concussions and brain injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment